Wednesday, April 18, 2007

):

sch was alright la.
and and and,
i passed my geography !
only 3 passers, highest in class ! XDDDDDDD
14/25 nia :X
HAHAHA~
after sch went 7-11.
jerome pei me :D
then went back sch for maths remedial.
stupid damm boring la.
i was practically slping thruout la?
after sch went home.
bathed, changed then went out again.
went tnet play ppool.
then cc, bball :D
played until my toe bleed.
its damm er xin la ):
then went hawker..
makan, then went slack slack awhile.
til 12plus then homed (:
mid-year exams are in 13days?!
i haven started any revision yet.
guess i gonna flunk my mye ):

confused confused confused.
you like me? or you dont? ):
its making me crazy.
every fking thing you do.
expect me to pity you?
i am sorry.
i know i am stupid/stubborn.
but love cant be forced.

No comments: